The Walls - Part One The Walls - Part One

Too Short. Way too easy, everything else was fine.

Dude firstly make the game alot harder, and secondly let me know when it actually begins! The whole game seemed like one big but short intro, didn't seem like a game atall. There was however alot of potential and you did a pretty good job, just please make the next one longer and more of a challenge, im looking forward to the second part.

Short Circuit Short Circuit

Kl

Woot i completed it, anyway great game.

Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

Kl

It was fun, good way to waste some time.

Dark Cut Dark Cut

Nice

But there should of been more levels make a second one it was pretty kl

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Really Cool

This was was really well made a crazy engine and very fun.

Scribble! Scribble!

Loved it

ignore that loser below me (if he's still below my review) that was great i loved the way all the drawings looked crap when finished whith loads of differnt colors it was great

NG Sketchbook Tour 06 NG Sketchbook Tour 06

Wicked

Nice always kl to see artist's work

Guitar Sim Guitar Sim

Nice idea...

But it didn't really work i find it easier playing a real guitar MUCH easier i mean alright for people who don't play guitar but if you do not much of a thriller game. the sound was delayed so you couldn't do the hammer on when you played Iron Man. Nice graphics though this will properly get on but i think for beginners more songs for them to learn and not just one string like maybe a power-chord option or something anyway nice try better luck maybe changing this to be better.

OXXOI77777 responds:

Yeah, I know playing guitar is alot easier, but i usualy play in dropD so im used to only one string.

wOne wOne

It was good

Except for the fucking bouncing made it horrible and choppy looking

Cosmic Fozmik Cosmic Fozmik

Damm...

I was kinda bad man i mean i really liked short circuit but this just looked like a mess where as short circuit is smooth and orderd